1. Nepal has 8 out of the world’s 14 highest mountains including the Mount Everest, the highest mountain in the world.
2. Nepal is the only country with a non-rectangular flag. Nepal’s flag is maroon with two triangular shapes stacked on one another with blue border.
3. The Nepalese calendar is 56.7 years ahead of English Calendar. Their current year is 2073. The Nepali year begins in mid-April.
4. Nepal is such a country in the world, which was never under any foreign invasion. Nepal doesn’t celebrate independent day. Nepal wasn’t colonized in the history. Nepal is also the oldest country in the South Asia.
5. “Better to die than to be a coward” is the motto of the world famous Nepalaese Gurkha Army who are the part of British Army since 1815 since The peaceful agreement was purposed by British East India Company after it suffered Nepal with heavy casualties during the invasion.